Bad Hair Day!

I am having a great hair day, as for Chloe; well she’s still adjusting to her new do. Here are some shots of her before and after. Feeling sorry for her, I decided to knit her a little sweater to keep her warm. She loves her sweater and looks forward to putting it on every morning. I don’t think it will last very long, as I made it for her current size, not allowing much room for growth. Once she is fully grown, I'll probably have to redo it.

I have always wanted to learn how to weave, and I have even tried to convince, my fiancée, to take a class with me. I think he may enjoy weaving classes. Now after reading Sweet Georgia, I am getting that bug again. Even so, all that warping seems like a lot of work.

Comments

Sahara said…
Hey there,

Thanks for stopping by! I am happy to have found your blog!

Chloe is so sweet! I love to knit for my dog Della, and she loves her sweaters; it's also a great way to use up yarn from my stash.

I was a weaver before I knitted. If you spin and knit, weaving is usually the next step. Warping doesn't have to be a lot of work. You can purchase a warping board that revolves, which is easier. I do encourage you to learn to weave; unlike knitting, weaving is very physical; I enjoyed the sensation of dancing, and the making of cloth is always worth the effort!
Armando said…
Hello sweetheart, I see Chloe is starting to get some hair back.
Keep the updated photos coming.
Miss you and love you. Armando

Popular posts from this blog

SAFF 2016

Day Of The Dead

The beginning of 2017