Falling back

The Fall is my favorite time of the year. I simply love the Fall season, not just for the Holidays or the family get togethers, but for the great knitting weather. I just want to knit everything, like this sweater for example, it's feature in this month Vogue knitting magazine. I am motivated to make it for some one special this Christmas. Now who will that special person be?

Update on Arianne KAL; Currently I am on the second Sleeve, I plan to take this one on my trip next month to the states.

Tip of the day; Take old sweaters, felt in the washer, cut it into patterns for making mittens, pillow covers or glasses holders.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why not keep the sweater for yourself? As far as I am concerned you are a very special person and deserve this beautiful sweater.
Love Armando

Popular posts from this blog