Wow, it's been a while since I last posted anything. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving's Day. There's so much going on in my life right now. I have about four knitting projects that needs to be completed. There's a trip to the States in December and a new job.

Which means that I shall be heading back to the states this spring. I am looking forward to being back with my fiancée; he's been so supportive with my career move. I miss him very much. Along with the rest of my family. Elysia is getting so big and I don't want to miss out on any more Holidays with out any of them.

I am so over joy, for the first time in my life, I can safely say I am done with Christmas shopping, mailed out packages and Christmas cards are in the mail and it’s only the 29th of November. Now I feel paranoid, I must have some kind of compulsive disorder. It’s as if being late has been such a part of me, that now I feel as if I messed up with my Karma. I guess now with all the time I have for myself I should get some of those knitting projects done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog