After
Here’s the transformation. I simply love my new floors. With the new paint job, I really think the wood brings out the colors. I can’t wait to get the rest of the stuff in and organized. I have wanted to do this ever since I brought this house. This will be another item to check off the list of things that I want to complete before the year end.

I am trying to decide, if I should stop dying my hair and just let the gray grow. I try to see how it would look and to be honest; I don’t think I really like it. I don’t know if it’s the fact that it makes me look older or the reality that I have so much gray hair in the first place. I think I’ll wait a couple of more years and then let it go. For now I’ve made an appointment and the grays got to go. There goes for going natural. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog