Before.

This is what my living room looks like now, the carpets been removed and soon there be smooth hardwood floors to enjoy. For now I must show patience and watch as little by little it all comes to a final climax. Even so, it’s taking so long. I know these things take time and in the end it will all be worth the wait. Meantime, as the men work hard to accomplish their task, I will keep myself busy and out of their way spinning this lovely autumn color merino wool. I've divided the wool in half to have enough for a pair of socks, or maybe a pair of gloves. Here's the result of that portion of the wool that I have completed spinning and plying. It’s a bit more yellow then I would have liked, I am hoping that it will look better once it’s knitted into something special. Next post we hope to have the grand finale and maybe an after shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog