Hold....


Which is the state in which all things fun to me have been for the last few months. Hoping that soon I'll be able to have the time to enjoy some knitting, spinning, or weaving. I don't know how those TV shows, where they show you how to remodel your home, always makes it look like so much fun. Don't believe a second of it. It's all hard work, and never ending. The only good part, is when it's done. Well by then you love the results and want to do something else. A vicious cycle I tell you.


In the knitting department, I've not picked up a knitting needle or project for that matter in weeks. I've done no spinning, or weaving. I do keep up with what what's new in knitting. Like the new Knit Picks wooden knitting needles. Any one seen them? They look really cool.


Work has been going well. I've made some new friends, even got invited to be part of a wedding. Still in other areas, I am being tested a bit, which is playing with some of my decision making. Big decision which will affect everything in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog