Marty and Me!


How can any one resist these two early in the morning, if that does not bring a smile to your face, I don't know what will. The weather is starting to cool down a bit, well 80 is cool for us, after almost 4 weeks of 100 to 90 degrees weather, 80 start to feel darn good. There has been so many things going on this year that I can't seem to grasp that it's almost coming to an end. Soon the Holidays will be upon us, another year will end with so much still left to do. I have started several projects around the house that needed mending, after the tenants moved out. Little by little they are starting to take place. Thank goodness I have a partner who's handy with power tools. He's made these project go a lot smoother. I should have taken before and after pictures. Next week the carpet will be removed and wood will be laid out. Once this is completed, I get to move in the rest of my stuff. Which is going to be a job in itself, since I brought back a ton of stuff from Europe, which I manage to accumulate while I was there. I guess I can always give some items away or have a yard sale. In the knitting department, I have several projects to complete. I've been spinning mostly and not that much. Soon when all home projects are completed I'll have time to start something. I don't plan to allow the holidays to overwhelm me...I girl can dream any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog