"Oh Christmas tree”

This year I had no intention of putting up a tree, until my four years old grand daughter came for a visit. There's something about seeing a little kid get so excited about decorated a tree, the excitement is too contagious to resists. So this year I allow my little lady bug have at it. Well sure I helped a little, I mean she's barely three foot tall.

It’s been a while since I’ve last posted anything, I’ve done a little spinning and knitting here and there, but not as much as I would have liked to. The house has really occupied most of my time. I have completed another pair of socks; the pattern used was one of my favorite, called Monkey. I have a couple of sweaters I would like to cast for; even so, I have made a promise to complete a couple of unfinished projects before I being any new projects.

Happy Holidays to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog