This is a picture of my Grandma, she just turn 76 in September. Isn’t she a doll! She’s also a great-great grandma to my Grand Daughter. My grandmother use to crochet these awesome swans. She would crochet using cotton thread, with these really tiny needles. Once she was completed she would starch the crochet swan in liquid starch. Her dollies were precious with the little flowers in the center. She was the one, who taught me how to crochet. I just wanted her to know, that I miss her and I wish her the best Birthday ever. Éste es una foto de mi Abuela, Su cumpleaños fue en Septiembre. ¡No es ella una muñeca! Ella es también un tátara abuela. Mi abuela le gustaba el crochet, hacia algunos cisnes impresionantes. Ella crochet con un hilo de rosca del algodón, con estas agujas realmente minúsculas. Una vez que la terminaran ella almidón el cisne del crochet en almidón líquido. Sus carros eran preciosos con las pequeñas flores en el centro. De ella fue de quien yo aprendí a ser crochet. Me ...
Popular posts from this blog
Virus shawl
Virus Front of Virus Shawl Back of Virus Shawl This was so much fun to crochet. Which I have not done in a long while. This Christmas I plan to gift this to a special lady, my boyfriend's mother. She loves green and I so hope she loves this shawl. The yarn I used to crochet this shawl is from Cascade Yarns, I don't remember the color's name. I had so much fun making it that I must crochet one for myself. I have this beautiful variegated yarn from Germany that will look gorgeous in this pattern. I know it's only June, but I really want to send homemade gifts to all my friends and family that have requested something from me. I never have time. So this year I have made plans to be more organized with projects both at home and at work. I read somewhere that having too many unfinished projects is a sign of bi-polar, so I guess I'm a mess.
I did it! I finally started a blog. I've been reading knitting blogs for years and always enjoy reading what everyone is knitting or any other crafts that interest me. Never really started my own, just figure it would take too much of my time. Since I've moved to Germany two years ago, I never figure that these blogs would make me feel as if I've kept up with old friends. Even though no one knows me LOL. I love reading Chicknit, Wendy and Carrieoke, just to name a few. Now I have join my very first KAL with Bonnie Marie. I am going to knit Ariann, with yarn from my stash. I have this lovely garnet color yarn that would be great for the fall. I won't be able to start till this weekend. Even so, the following Monday is a holiday so I should have enough time to get a good jump start on the Kal.
Comments