New obviously

What's on your needles?



It's been a while since I've posted anything. So much has happen in the last year. All for the better. I've moved to a bigger house. Mother lives with me now.  I now have a studio, where I started to organize my yarns and other hobbies paraphernalia's in one room. I've completed tons of projects, as well as getting back to sewing. In the knitting department, I am currently working on this: Hetty from Andi Satterlund, I am using a white cotton, silk blend yarn from Debbie Bliss, called Cathay. I am in love with Audi's designs! She has an eye for getting the shaping of the pattern that really compliments the curves. I've made another of her patterns called. Miette, Which you can download for free,  in a cotton blend yarn for the summer in a mint green color also Debbie Bliss. The picture is not the best, but It's really a cute,crop, cardigan which I have plans to wear with this really cute green summer dress. Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day.
Miette

Hetty


Comments

Popular posts from this blog