Hat and more Hats!

Sometimes I just want to knit hats. It doesn't get very cold around here, so when it does, I can't wait to try on my hat collections. Here are a couple of my current knits. The pic in the middle is what's on the needles below. This is actually for a co-worker, who really liked my hat and request one for herself. I don't normally knit for anyone unless a special occasions, or if someone commission me for a project. Not too many people knew how to take care of wool. Since it requires hand washing and air or flat drying. Everyone want to throw everything in a washer and dryer. Which will ruin the wool by turning into felt or shrinking. I have a couple of orders for hats with fake fur ball, which are going to be adorable, can't wait.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog